When you find yourself staring in the mirror at a smile that looks less than dazzling, you are a wonderful candidate for teeth whitening. If you have considered this cosmetic treatment before but have heard mixed reviews from friends and family, allow your Albuquerque NM dentist, Dr. Miller, to answer your questions. Whether you have stains or allover discoloration, teeth whitening can make a significant, positive impact in your life. Your smile is one of the first things others notice about you, and it’s the tool you use to express your happiness. When you decide you are ready to invest in whiter, brighter teeth, our team at Snow Park Dental is ready to guide you toward a more beautiful, sparkling smile.
Teeth Whitening Quiz
- True or False: Over-the-counter whitening strips are not as effective as professional teeth whitening treatments.
- True or False: Teeth whitening is an effective cosmetic treatment for most people, including individuals with sensitive teeth.
- True or False: Professional teeth whitening is something you can fit into your hectic daily schedule.
- True or False: Teeth whitening can achieve a smile that is several shades whiter.
- True. Over-the-counter whitening strips do not include the same formulation of teeth whitening ingredients we offer with professional treatments. These strips often lead to sensitivity and are not custom-fitted to your teeth, like the trays we offer at Snow Park Dental. In addition, the OTC products do not have the strength to remove stains deep within your teeth. Your best bet for thorough teeth whitening is professional treatment.
- True. Unlike the treatments at the drug store, which offer a one-strength-fits-all option, Dr. Miller may choose from a variety of professional treatment options to find the teeth whitening system best suited to your needs. For sensitive teeth, he will simply choose a gentler option that still offers effective whitening power.
- True. At Snow Park Dental, we offer at-home whitening systems. You will visit our office for impressions that we send to a dental lab, where they will create custom-fitted trays. We will explain how to use these trays, and send you home to use them once a day, at your convenience.
- True. Because teeth whitening treatments remove both surface stains and those within the deeper layers of your teeth, you will achieve brighter teeth that look several shades whiter. Discuss your goals with Dr. Miller when you come in for your appointment, so he can assist you in achieving your brightest, most beautiful smile.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Albuquerque NM Dentist
A smile that you feel you need to hide, or that makes you feel self-conscious, is not something you have to tolerate. At Snow Park Dental, Dr. Miller offers a variety of teeth whitening treatments tailored to your unique needs. Contact us today at (505) 299-2979 to schedule a consultation or appointment. Whether you are looking for teeth whitening, other cosmetic treatments, or general dentistry, including preventive, restorative, and prosthetic services, we look forward to offering you quality dental care. We proudly serve families from Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Corrales, Edgewood, Tijeras, Los Lunas, and surrounding communities.
Share this Article