When it comes to dealing with tooth loss, even one tooth can cause you to feel like your world has been shaken up significantly. So, for patients suffering from full tooth loss, this can be quite a challenging experience. Fortunately, we offer full dentures to replace your missing teeth. Rather than feeling like you’re dealing with a huge challenge, we encourage you to look at restoring your smile as a wonderful adventure. You can look forward to saying goodbye to any frustrations you have faced, such as difficulty with successful chewing, and hello to a complete, functional smile that feels as good as it looks. Feeling excited but wondering how much you actually know about dentures? Test that knowledge with the following quiz:
Full Dentures Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: Full dentures can replace an arch of missing teeth even if you have one or two natural teeth still remaining.
- True or False: You will need to wait several months to receive your dentures but the wait time is worth it.
- True or False: Dentures rely on natural suction created in your mouth for their support.
- False. We offer full dentures for edentulous patients – or those missing a complete arch (or two) of teeth. If you have one or two teeth remaining, we may discuss other options with you or may explore the extraction of those teeth, so you can receive dentures.
- False. Dentures are one of the most efficient options when it comes to replacing missing teeth. Fortunately, we also have an on-site dental lab, where your custom full dentures will be crafted to fit your mouth and preferences. You can expect to quickly enjoy a complete smile again.
- True. You will wear a full denture over your dental ridge. It will gain its support from the natural suction created in your mouth. You will be able to enjoy a beautifully complete smile and regain function, which will permit you to eat and speak effectively again.
ABOUT YOUR ALBUQUERQUE DENTIST:
At Snow Park Dental, Dr. Miller provides the preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental care you need to help you enjoy optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. Contact us today at (505) 596-4479 to schedule a consultation or appointment at our Albuquerque, NM dentist’s office. We proudly serve families from Rio Rancho, Corrales, Edgewood, Tijeras, Los Lunas, and surrounding communities.